We are a Family Law and Litigation boutique. Advocacy is our passion.
We specialize in family law and litigation. This is what we do.
Our team will be the driving force moving your legal issues in the right direction. We will give you momentum. We work with you, for you, the people you care about, towards the things that keep you going and against the things that keep you up at night.
We use strive to create more value for our clients. We are proactive, strategic, empathetic, collaborative. When the only way out is through, we will be there every step of the way.
We work to resolve all matters in a collaborative manner. While we love court - we are litigators afterall - amicable settlement generally serves our clients better. However, if things go south and when dealing with the unreasonable, we have a proven track record of trial experience and will competently represent you in Court.
Our team is
mighty. We get things done the right way.
Our team is focused on excellence; in the service we provide and the results that we deliver. We specialize in family law and litigation. We spend all of our time dealing with family matters and contentious issues.
In hiring Momentum, you get a team of bright legal minds who are here for you whenever you need. We have the skills and talent to find the loophole and the solution that you need. We take your legal issues off your shoulders and give you the momentum to move forward. We are empathetic, experienced, talented and gritty.
B.Sc.Soc., LL.L., J.D.
Marie-Hélène Haché B.Sc.Soc., LL.L., J.D.
Marie-Hélène founded Momentum Legal Solutions in a desire to drive a boutique firm with best practices and top-tier client services in family law, litigation and equine law.
Marie-Hélène solved complex civil litigation cases focusing on contracts, property and torts while working for a top ranked litigation boutique and a major atlantic-wide firm. She started practicing family law to obtain Courtroom experience and developed a passion in helping families transition to their new normal, becoming the main focus of Marie-Hélène’s practice.
She earned a bachelor of Criminology from the University of Ottawa and began her career as a counsellor for teenagers and their families. Her background enables her to understand the complexities of relationships and life changes. While completing her Licence of Laws at the University of Ottawa, she worked on various family law and bioethics issues including custody, parenting and the right to know one’s origins, children’s rights, assisted reproduction and the Quebec Act Respecting End-of-Life Care as a research assistant. Life eventually brought her home to New Brunswick where she completed her Juris Doctor at Université de Moncton while being her mother’s primary caregiver.
Marie-Hélène successfully represented a wide array of clients, including spouses, parents, children, heirs, business owners and property owners before the New Brunswick Courts. Being a passionate advocate and fierce litigator, she strives to get the best outcome for her clients. She cares and is devoted to help Momentum Legal Solutions’ clients move forward.
Outside of work, you can find Marie-Hélène at the barn with her horses Checkers and Rio. She enjoys cooking and travelling with her husband Mark and practices yoga.
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Vaccination des enfants: Zones grises du consentement (19 août 2021) Interview – Émission la matinale, Radio-Canada
- Amendments to the Divorce Act (2021) – Presentation for the Canadian Bar Association
- La vie de couple en temps de pandémie (31 août 2020) Interview – Émission la matinale, Radio-Canada
- Procedural Amendments to the Property Act – Pending or Final? (2019) – Presentation for the Annual Real Property Conference, Canadian Bar Association
- Danger on a Plate: An increase in food allergies is heating up the restaurant liability debate, (2016) LexisNexis Canada: The Lawyers Weekly
- L’envers d’un système de justice mal adapté aux victimes vulnérables: L’affaire Ghomeshi (2016) Astheure – opinion
- D’une acadienne abâtardie à un Québécois nombriliste, (2015) Astheure – opinion
- Ethics Committee – Law Society of New Brunswick, 2023-present
- Teacher – Centre Canadien de Français Juridique, 2022-present
- Volunteer – Bar Admissions Program, Law Society of New Brunswick
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, 2014-current
- Member, Association des juristes d’expression française du Nouveau-Brunswick (AJEFNB), 2016-current
- Deputy-Clerk, New Brunswick Court of Appeal, 2016-2020
- Board Member, Fredericton Therapeutic Riding Association (FTRA), 2017-2019
- President, Centre d’accueil et d’accompagnement francophone des immigrants du Sud-Est du Nouveau-Brunswick (CAFI), 2015-2017
Prizes and Recognitions
- Michaëlle Jean Centre for Global and Community Engagement Award for Leadership in the Community, 2014
- AEEDCO scholarship for Exceptional Contribution to Student Life, 2014
- Carmen Principato Scholarship, 2011
- Bourse de la francophonie, 2005 & 2006
Join our team, apply today!
We are always seeking talented professionals to join our team.
Join our team, apply today! firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Momentum Legal Solutions
Momentum Legal Solutions is a law firm specializing in family law, litigation and equine law. Our team is We excel in our field. Our dedicated and highly skilled team uses cutting edge technology to improve our clients’ experience and obtain the best possible results.
We work together and consider that we are stronger and better as a team. As such, the well-being of our team matters to us and we take steps everyday to ensure that all of our team members strive and can reach professional and personal life harmony. We offer a hybrid environment. We value psychological safety at work, diversity and inclusion.
Our team is talented, resourceful and well organized. Cooperation, accoutability and the ability to rely on eachother is essential to our team working well together. Our team members are detailed oritented, take pride in their work, have excellent time management and writing skills, are and tech savvy.
We offer services in both french and english and bilingualism is an asset.
We hire lawyers, law students, paralegal and legal assistants. We will however consider candidates that meet the above noted profile for other positions.
In accordance with our personal and professional life harmony philosophy, we believe in global compensation to fit each team members needs and preferences. All of our team members benefit from professional growth opportunities within the company.
Compensation can includes a base salary, bonuses, comprehensive benefits, paid vacation and holidays and flexibility of choosing where, how, when and how we work, based on qualifications and experience.
Candidates can apply by sending an application to email@example.com
Please note that we will reach out to the selected applicants only.
get in touch
Have questions? We’d love to answer them.
We’re happy to hear from you. If you're looking for an appointment, please use our appointments form.